Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Beauty of Life

I read this quote from somewhere today and it really, really made me think.

"The beauty of life does not depend on how happy you are but on how happy others can be because of you."

As a Christian, as a wife and mother who strives to be that Titus 2/Proverbs 31 woman, this quote really speaks to me. It's even hard to write the feelings that I have about it. I have so many things going through my mind but am truly at a loss for words. I need to think about it some more.

Leave me a comment. Tell me what you think. What comes to your mind when you read and think about this quote??

1 comments:

Andrea said...

I think that happiness is from giving to others, because in turn then you become happy for making others happy! Got that? LOL!! It's a great quoate, thanks for sharing!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed