Saturday, August 23, 2008

In the Words of My Dear Friend Amy....

"I haven't fallen off the face of the earth..." lol

There's just not a whole lot to write about lately. My life is oh so NOT exciting!
Of course, I rather boring over exciting most of the time anyway.

We've finished our first full week of school with no problems. Even Gracie likes school. Maybe I shouldn't say that and jinx myself?

I'm waiting on a call anyday now to go to work. I applied at the school board to work in the cafeteria. Oh so glamorous, I know, but you can't hardly beat the hours. I have to start off as a substitute and wait for something permanent to open. So really, it'll be last minute calls for now.

I'm so bored at home by myself. I finish all my work and there's no one here to mess it up for me to have to it over again! I feel so unproductive just sitting here twiddling my thumbs every day. I've also heard and seen way too much of the national news stations. I'm a news junkie when I can actually listen to it. And believe me, it's been so quiet here during the day, I'm listening to too much of it.

So yeah, that's all that's been going on lately. That's why I haven't bothered to bore ya'll. lol If something exciting happens, I'll write.

5 comments:

Dana Clover said...

wow! you finished all your work?!?!? what does that feel like?? please, let me live through you! :)

Wendy said...

LOL!!! I probably don't have as much work as you do Dana! Or maybe I should rephrase that. "I finished all the work I FELT like doing." Truly, there's always SOMETHING that needs doing.

Vintage Chicken said...

LOL....ahhh Wendy - it will get better! You will 'find yourself' again, I just know it! Think of all of the craft projects that you've wanted to do or the scrapbook pages that need to be made... You'll get into the 'hang of' being at home alone! HUGS!!

Andrea said...

You can come to my house and finish some of my work too!! I have lots, maybe it's because I am sitting here instead of doing other things.

That is exciting you are getting a job!! And it's good they will have you in the kitchen, then maybe the food will be good!! LOL!! Plus if you get on at Lacassine you can't beat that!! Nice!!

Wendy said...

Girl, I'll come help ya! Or at lease I'll come play with that baby and you can do your work. lol

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed