Friday, September 26, 2008

I Must Confess

I've grown to really, REALLY like being home by myself during the day. Why does that make me feel guilty? Maybe confessing that will jinx me and the school will finally call me in to work? I kinda hope so, I kinda hope not. lol No really, I do hope so. While I like this alone time that I have to do things without any interruptions, I feel very unproductive. I guess I shouldn't because I do get an awful lot of things done. I know when I start work, I'll miss these quiet days.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh, I can't wait for those days. And I probably won't get anything done then either. I am so bad at doing it while kids are here. My house is a wreck!! Enjoy the time alone while you can!! Two more books!!

Vintage Chicken said...

Enjoy it... while you can! They will call you when you least expect it - the weather will be dreary and freezing cold and you'll have to get up and go out in it to go to work... just wait!! Mark my words!!!

When I was a sub-teacher, they never failed to call me on the days that I just really wanted to stay home and stay warm! LOL

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed